Director of Revenue Services
Reporting to the COO of this professional services firm, the Director of Revenue Services has overall responsibility for the firm’s billing and collections departments, providing strategic direction for about 100 employees.
In an environment known for being very supportive of all employees, as Director you will analyze the team’s processes and structure for areas of improvement, enhanced automation, and increased efficiency.
You will work proactively and collaboratively with the COO, CFO and other senior management to ensure that the departments are able to support the firm’s growth and client service expectations.
- Provide strategic direction and hands-on management for the firm-wide billing and collections departments.
- Continuously evaluate department operations to identify and recommend necessary changes. Collaborate with the technology team to automate processes where possible.
- Successfully organize and manage the year-end billing and collections push.
- Work directly with clients as needed to provide superior customer service. Ensure timely and professional outreach to clients from team.
- Conduct root-cause analysis for complex billing and other issues, resolve problems, and provide guidance to prevent future issues.
- Develop and monitor systems of accountability and measurement of employee performance. Oversee the development of training and career progression plans.
- Regularly consult with other finance department heads to identify department needs and requirements, and remove barriers to providing effective service.
- Minimum twelve years’ experience with complex, professional services firm billing and collections.
- Demonstrated management experience at an appropriate senior level, including establishing, leading, and managing multiple departments, large teams, and cross-functional resources.
- Advanced Excel skills, including VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
- Familiarity with various electronic billing platforms.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and perform well under pressure.
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Experience with Aderant Expert, Thomson Reuters Elite, eBillingHub, Star*Collect and paperless billing strongly preferred.
If you are ready to take your billing and collections leadership career to the next level in this friendly, employee-focused, WHITE PLAINS office; then we want to speak with you!
Our client, a multi-location professional services firm is hiring now! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.