Unique opportunity to begin a life long economics career with a company who values top talent!!
Our client is hiring a bilingual (Spanish / English) analyst with a bachelor's degree in Mathematics, with an overall cumulative GPA of 3.5, and proven analytical skills.
Generous pay structure with excellent benefits!!
• Analyze price, cost, and tax data; determining reasonable values to be used in economic evaluations.
• Collaborate in a group of petroleum engineers and analysts to determine estimates of reserves and revenue for various clients' oil and gas properties.
• Manage data inputting and programming of economic and production profiles to ensure accurate calculation of future production and revenue.
• Create spreadsheets, tables, and graphs to compile, summarize, and analyze data.
• Manage databases containing lease information.
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, (or Physics / Chemistry with advanced mathematics courses) with an overall cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• 1 year of work experience. (Could be a full time job during college)
• Strong analytical skills.
• Extremely strong Excel skills, proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
If you are known for your analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills and are seeking a great career with an amazing company, let's talk!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.